Cún Con

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One month in Madrid,

Hi friends,

After coming back from Madrid 2 or 3 days, I had to go to kindergarten. So I did not have time to update my blog. It was great time for me and my parents in Madrid. We love the time in Madrid very much. Madrid, hope to see you again.

"HOLA" Madrid

I waved the BUS but it did not stop








Haha, tớ cao bằng Bố rồi

1 2 3 JUMP













Pooh, my dearest friend


Mom, can I pick the flowers








My family

My favourite chair













I like Straps & Beers

Listen Listen, sound of Birds











Giving food to Doves

Don't refuse my flowers













Love is one big illusion

Being sad - Beers - Dzoo













I was drunken

Plaza de Toros









My lovely parents


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ĐĂNG MINH said...

Cún tán gái giỏi hơn cả anh Tun rồi đấy nhá! :)

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home